Thursday 16 May 2013

New Blog Introduction...


A quick hello...

This new spot will be mostly for reviews.... but will inevitably contain some random musings. (I can't help that, I love the sound of my own keyboard). I'm also looking to start some interviews next year.

As to the reviews, for reference each book I review is posted to Amazon, Goodreads, Shelfari, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and this blog of course :)

As to the random musings, I can't promise sanity but I will endeavour to try and make some sense of whatever rambles are chuntering in my head.

And finally, I'll also be using this blog for promotions - not just my own stuff, of course, but books I've really enjoyed and whose authors I've connected with one way or another.

I've got a lot of writing to get on with throughout summer, so the blog will probably be slow to start, but will pick up speed later in the year.

Thanks to anyone who pays this any attention - all readers and followers much appreciated.

Gareth




No comments:

Post a Comment